Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions govern your use of www.pdf-password-recovery.com and all its child pages. All rights herein are reserved by AST Software. By accessing this website, you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- 1. Use of Software
- Your use of Software is subject to all agreements such as a license agreement or user agreement that accompanies or is included with the Software. In the event that Software is provided on or through the Site and is not licensed for your use through License Terms specific to the Software, you may use the Software subject to the following:
- * The Software may be used solely for personal, informational, noncommercial purposes;
- * The Software may not be modified or altered in any way;
- * The Software may not be redistributed.
- 2. Use of Materials
- You may download, store, display on your computer, view, listen to, play and print Materials that Xilisoft publishes or broadcasts on the Site or makes available for download through the Site subject to the following conditions:
* The Materials may be used solely for your personal, informational, internal, noncommercial purposes;
* The Materials may not be modified or altered in any way;
* The Materials may not be redistributed;
* You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information;
The rights specified above to view, download and print the Materials available on this Site are not applicable to the design or layout of this Site.
- 3. FEEDBACK
- Any comments or materials sent to AST Software, including without limitation feedback, such as questions, comments, suggestions or any related information regarding the Software, this website or any other products, programs or services of AST Software ("Feedback"), shall be deemed to be non-confidential. AST Software shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Feedback and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the Feedback to others without limitation and shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such Feedback.
- 4. COPYRIGHT
- Copyright in this website (including without limitation, text, graphics, logos, sounds and software) is owned and licensed by AST Software Co., Ltd. All materials contained on this site are protected by United States and international copyright law and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, adapted, or dealt with in any form or by any means or in any media without the prior written permission of AST Software Co., Ltd. You may not alter or remove any copyright or other notices from copies of the content.
- 5. TRADEMARK
- AST is a trademark of AST Software Co., Ltd. and legally protected by law. It may only be used with the prior written permission of AST Software Co., Ltd. in each specific instance. Use of the AST trademark for commercial purposes without the prior written permission of AST will constitute trademark infringement and unfair competition in violation of law.