AST respects your privacy rights and is committed to protecting your personal information. Generally, you are not required to provide any personal information for accessing this site. In case you provide your name, sex, category and number of credentials, date of birth, country, E-mail box, telephone, address and similar information for registration on the site, you will be deemed having understood and accepted the use of your personal information and agreed that AST uses your personal information for the specific purposes.
AST guarantees that it will not sell your personal information at any time under any circumstance and it will not use the information beyond what is strictly necessary to fulfill our obligations to you. However, AST may provide certain of your personal information to law executive organs and government authorities as regards to their request; and it may disclose certain of your personal information within a minimal scope when AST reasonably thinks it is necessary for protecting AST, its customers or the public. You shall have foreseen and agreed to the occurrence of such events when you provide your personal information.
- What information do we collect? What do we use it for?
- When you place an order on our website, your full name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card number, and credit card expiration date will be required. The information is used to complete the transaction and help us provide better support and services to you.
- How do the 3rd party credit card processors protect customer's information?
- AST software uses secure server hosted by SWREG and other 3rd party credit card processors that encrypt all the customer's personal information before it is sent to us, including name, address, credit card number, credit card expiration date, etc. Encryption works to prevent any malicious use of your personal information. Your credit card information is only used for online transition.
- SWREG is an advanced secure online payment service for software registration that has been in operation since 1987. AST Software uses SWREG to provide you with very secure and fast online purchase.
- Our company wide commitment to your privacy
- This policy covers the Intel Corporate website and is applicable worldwide. To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate these guidelines to AST employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.